[LLVMdev] interesting possible compiler bug

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Thu Oct 4 17:11:45 PDT 2012

For what it's worth, I will be at the social tonight, and am happy to
discuss this paper. I'm a co-author and the instigator the work here to
clarify the spec and allow a large number of exciting optimizations on code
that have previously not be employed merely because of the use of malloc
rather than (for example) alloca.