[LLVMdev] Unreachable block eliminate problem.

r4start r4start at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 04:30:24 PDT 2012

Hi all!

I have problem with eliminating of unreachable basic block in function code.
This block must be called from other place through address in global
constant, it has no predecessors.
When I build object file this address = 1.
I found that 1 inserts only if block was elimanted.

Is it normal, when block eliminates even if some constant have address
of this block?
Can I disable this behaviour in llc through command line options or I
need patch unreachable block elimantion pass?
Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Dmitry Sokolov.