[LLVMdev] JIT and libgcc_s.so

Eric Christopher echristo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:16:03 PDT 2012

So this is likely just an accident rather than on purpose. There's
totally room for that to happen, but it'll be the job of the client
and not MCJIT itself.

Basically whomever should call dlopen if they want to and it's the
problem of the client application (which could be lli as the canonical
mcjit example) to link in the correct bits.

Make sense? If you can see a use case in particular that would have
this functionality being linked into mcjit we'd love to hear it, but I
haven't been able to come up with one.

-eric