[LLVMdev] LLVM documentation work help

Jonathan gamma_chen at yahoo.com.tw
Thu Nov 29 07:43:10 PST 2012

Sean,

By try, I seems realize the github.com is free for register. So, just ignore my last mail.

Anoushe,

You can register with email and get an account on
https://github.com/

I have put the our document reStructuredText on git.hub.com. You can clone it without register.
After you get an account and I add it to collaborators, then you can do check in with our project as follows,

https://github.com/Jonathan2251/lbd.git

Jonathan