[LLVMdev] MIPs backend generates wrong reloc info for static data

HEITZMANN Frédéric 218168 frederic.heitzmann at cea.fr
Wed Nov 28 09:20:25 PST 2012

Hi all,

I use llvm-clang with a MIPS target, and it seems that the backend generates wrong reloc info.
I attach a very simple test case.
* Compile test.c with 'clang -internal-as -g'
* use mips-elf-objdump -S to get the generate assembly code (see test.lst)
* use mips-elf-readelf -a to look for relocation info (see test.readelf)

All relocations for static data are 0000 ?!

I did not managed to locate the problem in the code, but I would be glad to help if someone can narrow the search area in the code base.

Thanks for you help,

--
Fred