[LLVMdev] Paris LLVM Social - December 4

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Tue Nov 27 05:25:35 PST 2012

On Tuesday next week (December 4) the next LLVM social will take place in Paris.
  Everyone interested in LLVM, clang, Polly, ... is invited to join in.
Those not interested can come along and heckle the rest of us if they like!

This is a casual meeting to get to know people working on LLVM or to learn
something about LLVM.  There is no fixed schedule.  We just meet to get to know
each other and to discuss.  No previous knowledge about LLVM is required.  We
will meet at IRILL, where we will have plenty of tables, whiteboards and an
internet connection.  You are invited to bring your laptop to join us --- and
we are happy to help with any LLVM related hacking.

o When is it?