[LLVMdev] Disable loop unroll pass

Brendon Cahoon bcahoon at codeaurora.org
Wed Nov 21 11:49:44 PST 2012

I just wanted to add to Krzysztof's response.   I'm not sure if you're
referring to the case when a compile-time trip count loop is completely
unrolled or for a loop with a run-time trip count, which would be partially
unrolled.  For Hexagon, if we partially unroll a loop, we'd also like to use
our hardware loop instructions.  That is, unrolling and hardware loops are
complementary.

Thanks,
-- Brendon

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by
The Linux Foundation