[LLVMdev] Python Backend

Wojciech Daniło wojtek.danilo.ml at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:33:13 PST 2012

Maybe you're right with the Python code generation without classes.
I need this because I want to write compiler with multi output language
support (LLVM has got the javascript backend, so why not Python one?)
It seems that  http://llvm.org/docs/WritingAnLLVMBackend.html is strongly
focused on hardware backend writing (registers, target machine
architecture, assembly instructions etc) - so it will be not suitable for
writing Python backend.
I know that this code could be usefull as code reference, but I stuck on
the beginning, so I would love to have a really "minimal working version of
it" to mess with it :)