[LLVMdev] Emit only one function of the module to native code

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Mon Nov 19 23:44:59 PST 2012

On 19/11/12 22:31, Christophe Duvernois wrote:
> Ok thanks,
> I thought there was a more direct way to do it...

I think this is supposed to be possible.  llvm-gcc had logic for emitting code
for each function immediately after generating it, but it was ifdef'd out with
the remark that it was buggy.  You might want to take a look at how llvm-gcc
was trying to do it.  Since no-one is actually doing this kind of thing AFAIK,
it is likely that you will hit some bugs in the code generators even if your
approach is valid.

Ciao, Duncan.