[LLVMdev] Cambridge LLVM Social (new place!)

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Mon Nov 19 01:44:20 PST 2012

Just a reminder, the Cambridge LLVM Social is this Wednesday, 7:30pm
at the The Tivoli, Chesterton Road:

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-tivoli

This pub is a bit further away from the train station, but has been
highly praised by David, so if you don't like it, blame him. If people
are interested in coming pre-Christmas, we can try a fancier pub in
December (but that might require advanced booking). Otherwise, this
will be the last social of 2012.

If you haven't done so yet, you can subscribe to our calendar to know
when the next one will be:

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=as5fh066i94qthrkct1lv7rojo%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

Topics that might interest are tales from the US dev meeting, news
from the Euro-2013, the new 3.2 release and the new code ownership
model.

--
cheers,
--renato