[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] !!! 3.2 Release branch patching and the Code Owners

Pawel Wodnicki pawel at 32bitmicro.com
Sat Nov 17 12:04:10 PST 2012

Hal, this is exactly what is happening.
The problem for me is compounded by the fact
that we have new code owners and I am spending
a lot of time verifying the ownership and then
I need to determine whether this is *approved*
or not.

As I have mentioned in the initial message I have
stopped processing the requests. I am just queuing
them up until situation gets resolved.

Workflow looks simple:

Developer -> patch -> Code owner -> *approved* -> Release Manager

but currently it breaks for me when this happens:

Developer -> patch -> Release Manager

Release Manager -> is this *approved* ? -> Code owners(?)