[LLVMdev] dragonegg polly support broken?

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.med.uc.edu
Fri Nov 16 06:42:47 PST 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 02:05:17PM +0200, Sven Verdoolaege wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 03:52:39PM -0700, Tobias Grosser wrote:
> > On 10/21/2012 03:46 PM, Jack Howarth wrote:
> > >Is there a schedule for releasing updated tarballs for isl and cloog?
> >
> > I am not aware of a concrete schedule, but I believe Sven (copied)
> > was planning to release a new version of isl at some point not too
> > far away.
>
> Probably some time next month.
>
> skimo

Skimo,
   Are you close to a release of new cloog and isl tarballs to go along with
the polly release in llvm 3.2? It would be nice to have those out so that
I can submit a patch to FSF gcc to bump their cloog and isl versions for
FSF gcc 4.8 (as I currently have to use --disable-cloog-version-check
--disable-isl-version-check in the gcc trunk bootstrap against cloog/isl git
required for polly 3.2).
                 Jack