[LLVMdev] Code Ownership - Buildbot

NAKAMURA Takumi geek4civic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 19:04:39 PST 2012

Here is a trivial reason why I have not propagated http://bb.pgr.jp/ .
Sometimes (but I suppose rarely) he reports false alarm in a few
points. He'd send blames to the llvm-testresults if his master (aka I)
knew he were mature.

I don't also want him promoted and called as one of official
buildbots. He is my pet, though, I expect he should be helpful to the
developers.

...Takumi