[LLVMdev] code-owner sporks

NAKAMURA Takumi geek4civic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 18:45:00 PST 2012

Greg,

Unfortunately, I don't expect pulling would not work better as our expected.
For example, GIT_AUTHOR is not honored for 3rd committer to
git-svn-dcommit, even if GIT_AUTHORS is registered person.

I am planning to implement the pre-commit tester, like Buildbot's "Try
builder". Then changesources could be our Phab.

I think to provide a method to confirm consistency with unit tests
would help us. How do you think?

ps. It would be helpful; To mention "My proposal is also available in
{{sha1}} in github/person/repo.git" like pull-request, in a proposal.
Pulling commits from other git repos is easier to some of us.

...Takumi