[LLVMdev] Mips instructions using llvm?

janarbek canarbekmatay at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 17:22:59 PST 2012

Hi Eli,
What do you mean by "kind of vague" ? So does not guarantee to generate correct instructions ?
I just tried what you said but getting following error ? Any ideas ? What I did is clang hello.c -S -target mips-unknown-linux
Error: In file included from hello.c:1In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:28/usr/include/features.h:323:10 fatak error 'bits/predefs.h' file not found.

Phone : 82-42-860-1838
Fax : 82-42-860-6790  Cell Phone: 82-10-7599-1981  ===========================================