[LLVMdev] Need help reading the LLVM Buildbot results

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 08:19:01 PST 2012

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:03 AM, David Tweed <david.tweed at arm.com> wrote:
>> I don't believe so - I think only a certain sliding window of logs are
>> kept (& I don't know of an easy way to view a particular revision
>> across the bots either)
>
> For me a bigger issue has been inability to see a long list of results for a
> particular builder (say, arm-cortex-a9-blah). Unfortunately while I can see
> "the last 20 builds over all targets" I can only see "the last five builds
> for a particular builder". What's frustrating is that I'm pretty sure the
> buildbot is keeping the info, I just can't see how to get it.

When you're on a builder's page (eg:
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-x86_64-debian ) you can "view
in waterfall" (
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/waterfall?show=clang-x86_64-debian ) which
gives you more history (even on the first page it's got about 14
builds & it has multiple pages to go back further) but it's the high
detail waterfall view, not a simple red/green build status summary of
each build.

Having more history in the "recent builds" would be nice (or somewhere
else where that could be easily visualized)