[LLVMdev] IR sizeof?

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Sun Nov 11 02:52:25 PST 2012

Is there a way to get the size of a type in the IR assembly code? I know
the size must be known since alloca and getelementptr both implicitly
use it, but I don't see any way to get access to the size directly.

I know my final compiler will have to get the size itself, but I'm just
doing some simple tests directly in assembly now and am hoping there is
an easy way to get the size of a structure.

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.