[LLVMdev] Volunteers needed to moderate sessions and staff registration desk!

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Tue Nov 6 12:49:00 PST 2012

I'm still in need for moderators for the following sessions:

> Moderator #3 (11:15-12:45, Regency 1)
> Verified LLVM: Formalizing the semantics of the LLVM Intermediate Representation for Verified Program Transformations- Santosh Nagarakatte, University of Pennsylvania/Rutgers University
> Integrated Security, using LLVM for Dynamic and Static Security Tasks- Jared Carlson, GoToTheBoard

> Moderator #5 (2-3:30, Regency 1)
> TBAA in LLVM - Dan Gohman, Google
> Generating Hardware Description with the Target-Independent Code Generator - Hongbin Zheng, Sun Yat-sen University

I also need some more volunteers for the registration desk. This is actually a great opportunity for you to meet people! So if you can do it during any of the sessions, please let me know.

While we get company sponsorship, the LLVM conference is run by volunteers (including myself) and I really appreciate all that volunteer your time. Thank you!

Thanks,
Tanya