[LLVMdev] I can debug llvm source code by lldb on iMac

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Sun Nov 4 20:38:08 PST 2012

Sorry I can't help you, but I'd like to say that I really appreciate the
work that you are doing in documenting the process of how to write a
backend. This is something that is *greatly* needed. Btw, I had never heard
of the tricore_llvm.pdf document that you reference; great find.

Please keep us up to date with the progress of your documentation! Please
ping the mailing list with your progress, and maybe we can someday merge
that documentation (in some form) back into the mainline tree.

I hope that someone knowledgeable about the problem you are having can help
you!

Thanks for your hard work,

-- Sean Silva