[LLVMdev] Adding Polybench to the test suite

Douglas Teixeira douglasdocouto at gmail.com
Wed May 30 12:02:42 PDT 2012

Hi all,

We are trying to add Polybench[1] to the LLVM test suite. So far we
have all but five benchmarks working fine. The problems we're having
in those five benchmarks are due to gcc's versus clang's different
ways to output 'Nan's. We are working to solve this.

Although the patch is not ready yet to be included in the LLVM test
suite, we would like to have some feedback from the LLVM comunity to
know if we need to change anything else. I've removed the problematic
benchmarks from the Makefiles for now, so you should be able to run
all of the benchmarks, and all of them should pass the tests.

[1] http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~pouchet/software/polybench/

Cheers,

Douglas