[LLVMdev] Updated: Documentation, Setting up a Windows Buildbot Slave

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Sun May 27 04:24:24 PDT 2012

Hi again,

I've been working pretty hard throughout the night and now I've got a
substantially updated version of the Windows build doc.  From now on it is
your feedback, however, that drives the changes.  I can't think of anything
else that needs to be documented at this point in the process.

Is this the correct way of doing things?  That I post revisions on this
mailing list?  Or should I send off the document to some predetermined
email address or another mailing list?

Changes:
    1. The typography has been made to be more in line with the other LLVM
docs (i.e. I now use "<div name="doc_code">" where I should).
    2. An appendix has been added with Nathan's library link order.
    3. An appendix has been added presenting the debugging options (known
to me).
    4. The Introduction has been expanded quite a bit.
    5. Some typos were fixed.
    6. The document has been edited to only be 80 chars wide (I normally
use 132 chars width in my own code).

Cheers,
Mikael
-- Love Thy Frog!