[LLVMdev] Minor correction to the Visual Studio documentation

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Fri May 25 09:32:37 PDT 2012

Now I recall what the problem was that I had: My code makes use of the
Win32 API and that means pulling in Windows.h, which again pulls in some
headers that make use of the force_inline thingy, which is not supported
under Windows yet.

I guess if I stuck with portable code, I could probably use Clang for
Windows.  Once again, I have to visit the thinking box and figure out what
to do.

But thanks for the description of how to do this.  It is surely going to
save both me and others a lot of time.