[LLVMdev] JITEventListener destructor location

Aaron Dwyer Aaron.Dwyer at imgtec.com
Thu May 24 13:55:30 PDT 2012

Hello,

I've recently finished moving a cross-platform project to LLVM 3.0 and now transitioning to 3.1.  One of the things I've hit is on OS X, I have linker errors involving JITEventListener and I've noticed if I move the JITEventListener destructor out of JIT.cpp and into JITEventListener.h (like other functions of JITEventListener), the linker is much happier.  I'd like to push this change back to LLVM trunk if people think it is good.  What do I need to do to gain blessings and permission to do this?

Aaron Dwyer
Imagination Technologies