[LLVMdev] VMKit build broken

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:13:53 PDT 2012

Hi Nicolas,

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 2:09 AM, Nicolas Geoffray
<nicolas.geoffray at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have just fixed the problem (vmkit used to use llvm-ld but llvm-ld has
> been replaced with llvm-link). Please  try to update both llvm and vmkit
> repos and compile. Let me know if it worked for you!

   Thanks a lot! It builds fine now. And I will probably get back with
more questions on using it now :) Thanks again.

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/