[LLVMdev] pseudo instructions not removed error

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Mon May 21 06:57:28 PDT 2012

Hi Eran,

> For anyone encountering this problem in the future, the cause of this
> problem was debugging symbols (-g) given to clang when generating IR.

glad to hear you got it sorted out.  If you had mentioned exactly which
pseudo instructions were appearing maybe it would have been obvious to
someone what the problem was - just a suggestion to be more explicit next
time you hit a problem!

Ciao, Duncan.

PS: I think debug info is supposed to work with the JIT, so if this is
still a problem with the 3.1 release then I suggest you open a bug report
about it.