[LLVMdev] Address space information dropped

Ivan Llopard ivanllopard at gmail.com
Wed May 9 05:00:37 PDT 2012

Hi Anton,

No back-end uses this information, so I don't know if it's worth to put
this upstream. Following the approach that Joerg described very well, a
section change and a linker script can take care of it, instead of
customizing basic data directives based on the address space. It turns
to be sane and good enough for me.

Ivan