[LLVMdev] RE : RE : RE : RE : svn trunk comilation error

Rinaldini Julien julien.rinaldini at heig-vd.ch
Wed May 9 02:24:03 PDT 2012

Ok, nevermind...

I changed llvm/utils/llvm-build/llvm-build:
#!/usr/bin/env python

import llvmbuild

if __name__ == '__main__':
   llvmbuild.main()

into:
#!/usr/bin/env python2

import llvmbuild

if __name__ == '__main__':
   llvmbuild.main()

And it worked!

Thx all,
Cheers
De : llvmdev-bounces at cs.uiuc.edu [llvmdev-bounces at cs.uiuc.edu] de la part de Rinaldini Julien [julien.rinaldini at heig-vd.ch]
Date d'envoi : mercredi 9 mai 2012 10:50
À : LLVM Developers Mailing List
Objet : [LLVMdev] RE :  RE :  RE :  svn trunk comilation error

> De : 陳韋任 [chenwj at iis.sinica.edu.tw]
> Date d'envoi : mardi 8 mai 2012 11:37
> À : Rinaldini Julien
> Cc: LLVM Developers Mailing List
> Objet : Re: [LLVMdev] RE :  svn trunk comilation error
>
> Hi Rinaldini,
>
> You probably need to illustrate what your enviroment is, what revision you
> checkout and how you build LLVM. I have no problem build LLVM svn here. Have
> you checked tools/llvm-config/LibraryDependencies.inc is exist?
>
> Regards,
> chenwj
>
> --
> Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
> Computer Systems Lab, Institute of Information Science,
> Academia Sinica, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
> Tel:886-2-2788-3799 #1667
> Homepage: http://people.cs.nctu.edu.tw/~chenwj

Hi,

I made an svn update this morning, I'm at revision 156468.
I checked... I don't have tools/llvm-config/LibraryDependencies.inc in the source folder.

And:
$ alias python=python2

Don't get rid of the python error...

Cheers