[LLVMdev] How can I get the destination operand of an instruction?

Launcher st.liucheng at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:48:46 PDT 2012

I am able to access the source operands of an instruction using either
getOperand() or op_iterator, However, I can't find any method available for
destination operand. Someone suggests that instruction itself can represent
the destination operand.
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2011-January/037518.html

The getOperand() returns an unsigned value like 0x9063498, while I can't
find any instruction's method that returns unsigned value. I have tried
getValue(), but it actually returns the opcode of the instruction instead of
a unique value of of an instruction instance.

Anyone gives any suggestions about this?