[LLVMdev] What is the right way to register an alias analysis pass

XiaoLong Tang xiaolong.snake at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:33:16 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Guess I figured out the way to register an alias analysis pass.

First, we register an alias analysis pass as normally as we do for other passes. That is,

     llvm::RegisterPass<Analyzer> X("rci", "RCI Pass");

Then register this analysis pass also in a group. That is,

    llvm::RegisterAnalysisGroup<AliasAnalysis> Y("rci");

If I am wrong at some point, please get me posted. Thanks.

Xiaolong