[LLVMdev] Problem recognizing nested select operations

Peter Cooper peter_cooper at apple.com
Thu Mar 29 10:01:06 PDT 2012

HiRoel

In SimplifyCFG.cpp, SpeculativelyExecuteBB will turn a BB with a single instruction into a select.  Your case has the two instructions, icmp and select, so it skips that BB.

You could try change that code to allow your case but I have no idea if its a good idea performance wise on all the test suite.

Cheers,
Pete