[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Announcing 3.1 Release Branch Date!

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Tue Mar 27 15:12:03 PDT 2012

Le mardi 27 mars 2012 à 14:36 -0700, Bill Wendling a écrit :
> IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!

[...]

> By the way, we are looking for ARM testers. There was a lot of interest in the 3.0 release for an ARM release. We will try to do one this release on a trial basis. We are looking for ARMv7 cortex-a8 and cortex-a9 on Linux.
If you are interested, I can upload the current trunk version into the
Debian archive in the experimental suites with the unitary tests
activated.
I already uploaded the current trunk of llvm in experimental [1]. It is
in the NEW queue but I am planning to upload the trunk of clang as soon
as it get accepted. I was not planning to enable the test suite (the 12
Debian archs is a huge work) but if you want to get feedback, I can
enable it...

Cheers,
Sylvestre
[1] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/llvm-3.1_3.1~svn153453-1.html