[LLVMdev] Introducing julia, and gauging interest in a julia BOF session at the upcoming LLVM conference in London

陳韋任 chenwj at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Thu Mar 8 22:52:07 PST 2012

Hi Viral,

  I skim through the article talking about why you guys creat Julia [1], very
ambitious object, I must say. :) Anyway, I notice there is link to a Chinese
tranlation on [1]. Actually, it's a Simplified Chinese tranlation. I have
written a Traditional Chinese tranlation for Julia. Would you mind to put
the link [2] on the page for me?

  Thanks! :)

Regards,
chenwj

[1] http://julialang.org/blog/2012/02/why-we-created-julia/
[2] http://www.hellogcc.org/archives/666

--
Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
Computer Systems Lab, Institute of Information Science,