[LLVMdev] Updating value from PHI

Ryan Taylor ryta1203 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:03:02 PST 2012

I am splitting a one BB loop into two BB.

Basically, the one loop BB has 3 incoming values, one form back edge two
from other edges. I want to extract the PHIs from the other two edges out
into it's own BB and delete that from the loop, then redirect the backedge
to the loopbody (non extracted portion) and create a new PHI coming from
the extracted BB and the backedge.

I can do this; however, the PHIs following in all the other BBs are not
getting updated, neither are the statements in the loopbody.

What is the easieset way to propagate these changes downward?