[LLVMdev] Work in your project

Serg Anohovsky serg.anohovsky at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 08:05:16 PDT 2012

Hi Guys,
I checked the open projects on LLVM site, and superoptimizer theme
seems to be quite interesting for me. So im going to write the LLVM
superoptimizer (http://theory.stanford.edu/~aiken/publications/papers/asplos06.pdf)
:) Is this theme still actual? Could you please advise me some usefull
articles?
--
Best regards,
Sergey