[LLVMdev] Fwd: RFC: "Building with MinGW on Windows" (DOC, NEW)

NAKAMURA Takumi geek4civic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:57:51 PDT 2012

I missed one sentence;

2012/6/16 NAKAMURA Takumi <geek4civic at gmail.com>:
> - cmake and python are needed on %PATH%, as long as they are not
> invoked explicitly.
>  cmake-generated Makefiles know where they are.
>  eg. "make edit_cache", "make check"

"CMake and Python are *not* needed on %PATH%, as long as they are not
invoked explicitly (manually)."

...Why I missed the word "not". :p

FYI, cmake-gui.exe is needed to launch at first time with essential
environment variables.
eg. on MSYS Shell,

/path/to/msys/build $ /c/Program\ Files\ \(x86\)/CMake\ 2.8/bin/cmake-gui.exe

After generating makefiles, we can invoke cmake-gui with "make edit_cache".

...Takumi