[LLVMdev] A simple tutorial on generating PTX assembler out of Ada source code using LLVM NVPTX backend

Dmitry N. Mikushin maemarcus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 08:50:34 PDT 2012

I'm sorry if it is too funny, I just thought it could be a simple enough
basic tutorial. If you are asking whether many people are interested
particularly in Ada, then I don't think so. Ada here is just an
illustration of "whatever unusual thing you need - you can do it with LLVM
easily by pipelining different components".

Anyway, if you think it could be useful for the website, please let me know
what should be changed or re-worked, in order to do so.

Thanks,
- D.