[LLVMdev] Develop on trunk.

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Wed Jun 13 16:58:58 PDT 2012

Okay with the manual versus FAQ strategy.  I just have to mention that
languages like C++ has many FAQs all over the net, altogether totalling
perhaps thousands of questions and I see C++ as simple compared to LLVM.

But I have plenty to do now.  If nothing else, I could try reading the
manuals ;-)

--
-- Love Thy Frog!