[LLVMdev] DFAPacketizer with StateTrans != 0 Assertion

sam S.Parker3 at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Jun 12 08:30:30 PDT 2012

Hi Ivan,

The assertion was happening because I wasn't checking after the first
attempt failed. The first packet was failing and so it was ended, and
then the packetizer attempted to add it to the next packet without
checking for available resources. However this highlights probably the
real problem - my packetizer is unable to find resources for the first
instruction, or any of my instructions for that matter. Have you ever
seen this problem before?

thanks
sam