[LLVMdev] MC disassembler for ARM

Fan Dawei fandawei.s at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 06:40:12 PDT 2012

Hi Jim,

Thanks for reply. I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear enough.

The MCInst created by MCDisassembler depends on the instructions defined in
td files. These instructions do not have a one to one mapping to ARM
instructions. There are usually one or more instructions defined in the td
file correspond to one actual ARM instruction.

Thanks,
David