[LLVMdev] Cross-compiling for cortex-m3: how do I get ride of -ccc-gcc-name ?

Gordon Keiser gkeiser at arxan.com
Sun Jul 29 18:51:45 PDT 2012

Making a symlink to clang in the same directory as the GCC / binutils (I'll call it $ARM_BIN) called

arm-none-linux-gnueabi-clang (and one with clang++ too)

and another link in the $ARM_BIN/../lib directory to clang directory located under clang's lib (for includes)
should be enough.

Gordon Keiser
Software Development Engineer
Arxan Technologies