[LLVMdev] [lld] Patch to incorporate lld test-suite into "make check-all"

Andy Gibbs andyg1001 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 04:45:26 PDT 2012

Hi,

Attached is a patch which incorporates the lld test-suite into llvm's "make check-all" if lld is built within llvm.  Please could someone review this for me.

I've hand-amended the patch so that it should be easier to review.  The majority of the patch is simply changing the indent once inside and else()/endif() block.  Beyond that, I've standardised the test target name to "check-lld", but retained the legacy "lld-test" target.

Regards
Andy