[LLVMdev] New backend

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Tue Jul 10 15:16:57 PDT 2012

I think that you need two things:

1. A direct-as-possible mapping in between the DAG and the stub backend instructions

2. The features of the backend are all configurable (legal datatypes and instructions, what is promoted to what, etc.) so that we can test as much of the legalizer's parameter space as possible.

 -Hal

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid