[LLVMdev] Unable to do even basic Clang tutorial

NY Knicks Fan nyknicksfan92009 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 16:19:50 PDT 2012

$ ls /usr/local/include/

llvm  llvm-c

Does this mean Clang wasn't installed properly on my Ubuntu machine?

I did a make install in my ~/build directory and I thought this would install Clang.  At least there is a /usr/bin/clang.

When I do make in my ~/build/tools/clang directory, I get:

~/build/tools/clang$ make
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/username/build/tools/clang/utils/TableGen'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/username/build/tools/clang/utils/TableGen'
make: *** [all] Error 1