[LLVMdev] Vector argument passing abi for ARM ?

Rotem, Nadav nadav.rotem at intel.com
Thu Jul 5 02:42:22 PDT 2012

Hi Seb,

Legal types are types which 'fit' into a machine register. They are defined in the file XXXISelLoweing.cpp and reflect the hardware.  LLVM implements the different targets calling conventions in TD files. For example, this is the X86 calling convention file:

http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/llvm/trunk/lib/Target/X86/X86CallingConv.td?view=markup

Nadav