[LLVMdev] How to get trace using llvm?

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 27 08:32:17 PST 2012

Dear Tushar,

What sort of trace do you need?  We have a dynamic tracing tool for an
older version of LLVM that allows one to do dynamic backwards slicing.
Would this tool serve your purpose?  If so, I believe we can send you a
copy (we have plans to release the code in the LLVM SVN repository but
have not had the resources to do it yet).

-- John T.