[LLVMdev] Off Topic: Building ld

Joe Abbey jabbey at arxan.com
Sun Jan 15 08:55:12 PST 2012

Ben,

Thanks for your help!

> http://opensource.apple.com/source/cctools/cctools-806/include/mach-o/arm/reloc.h

Yep, as Joe Ranieri pointed out, I had to tell MachOFileAbstraction.hpp about ARM relocs

> http://opensource.apple.com/source/dyld/dyld-195.5/include/mach-o/dyld_priv.h

I tried to use the dyld_priv.h from cctools to no avail, using the one from dyld (as you pointed out) worked

Also I had to "drag and drop" llvm-c/lto.h into the project, since no combination of Project/Target/Recursive Header Search paths to /home/jabbey/src/llvm/include seemed to do the trick.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Hurray, maybe I can debug my linker issue now.

Joe

Joe Abbey
Director of S/W Development
Arxan Technologies, Inc.