[LLVMdev] 64-bit Attributes?

Kostya Serebryany kcc at google.com
Thu Jan 12 19:12:21 PST 2012

Here is the preliminary patch.
It wraps the uint64_t bitmask into a class, but still provides "uint64_t
Raw();"
(mostly for serialization/deserialization methods).

Before the full review, I'd like to get a general feedback: is this how we
want this to be done?

The patch passes 'make check' on one platform, but needs more testing.
I also want to add at least one attribute after the 32-nd bit to verify
that it works.

It may also make sense to move some functions
(e.g. constructAlignmentFromInt) inside the class definition,
but I'd prefer to have it as a separate commit.

--kcc