[LLVMdev] Dynamic Analysis

Criswell, John T criswell at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 9 14:56:46 PST 2012

Dear Tarun,

Swarup Sahoo and I wrote some LLVM passes for dynamic slicing for LLVM 2.6.  I believe we had planned to make the code publicly available as part of the Giri project (http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/giri/trunk), but due to other commitments, we have not moved the code into that SVN repository yet.

Let me check with Vikram and Swarup to see about getting a copy of the code to you.  Even if we do not fold it into the SVN repository right away, I think we can send you a copy of what we have directly.

-- John T.