[LLVMdev] Is it an opt bug ?

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Wed Feb 29 02:04:26 PST 2012

Hi Seb,

> I included original email in BUG description which described original issue with
> store being removed.

it is generally preferred to have different bug reports for different issues,
rather than one bug report that mutates itself as time goes on.  Any casual
reader will see the bug as being about the -O1 issue, and not realize that
there is another issue hidden in the accompanying email.  The -O1 issue is not
an issue, thus I closed the bug report.  Please open a new one with the -O2
issue.

Thanks, Duncan.