[LLVMdev] Generate Executable to Mips

Akira Hatanaka ahatanak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 17:01:41 PST 2012

You will need to install a cross compiler.
I think you can find one somewhere in this link:
https://sourcery.mentor.com/GNUToolchain/

Once you have a cross compiler, this should do what you want (if you
want little-endian code):

clang -target mipsel-unknown-linux  -ccc-clang-archs mipsel -O3
hello.c -o hello.bc -emit-llvm
llc -march=mipsel hello.bc  -o hello.s
mips-linux-gnu-gcc hello.s -o hello -mips32 -EL

You can also generate object code with this command:

llc -march=mipsel hello.bc  -o hello.o -filetype=obj

Then run the linker:
mips-linux-gnu-gcc hello.o -o hello -mips32 -EL